CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spirited Away ☺


My favorite movie is a film entitle "Spirited Away". This movie was written and directed by famed animator Hayao Miyazaki. Because of its very interesting and amazing story, this movie was the very first anime film to win an Academy Award. I liked this movie because of its beautiful story and the lessons that can be learned from it.
I really like the main character of the film, which is Chihiro, because at first she was very pessimistic but as she stayed longer in the spirit world, she was able to face her fears. I can relate with her because, I too, am afraid to face my fears but I try to overcome them. Chihiro changed from being pessimistic to a hard-working and optimistic girl who has learned to care for others.
The part of the movie that struck me is, when Chihiro gave up her name to Yubaba, a witch, for her to be able to get a job so that she could remain in the spirit world and turn her parents back to their original form. It shows that she really loves her parents and that she would do anything because she loves them. There are many lessons that can be brought up in this movie. Like being hardworking and caring. When we are hardworking, nothing is impossible. And we must also care for others because there are times that the people we cared for are the ones who can only help us.

0 comments: