CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

..poem..poem..

Creating a poem is difficult..ERRR!!!


☺ HTML... ☺




HTML...

A topic encountered just this school year

I knew it would be difficult and I had great fear

Listening and learning, that was what I was trying to do

I had quite some errors, but I'm just like you...


HTML...

Sometimes, I hate it like hell

There are times that I get it wrong, I start to yell

My mind goes crazy just thinking of the codes

It's like driving on weird looking roads!


HTML...

After my suffering, I have gained a lot

A lot of information is what i've got

At first it's annoying

But at last i've accomplish something... ☺

13 comments:

neni said...

hia jen! nice poem kahit di ko pa binasa. hahaha. =D

Jamille_Q. said...

hello!
mzta?
rock on jenny.

Desiree Joy A. Eldian said...

-pongee!- haha.. (^^,) nice poem..
meow=3

lottie said...

ehem.. totoo ba ung nabasa kO? :))
olrayt jen.. nice.. :)

SHANI said...

JENNY. nice poem.

Pongee?hehe.


comment back.
ty.whaha.

Rae Marc said...

nice one pare!
gawa k pa ng marami para mas masaya!
bigay ka rin comment para sa blog ko plz!

eiram >. said...

pre! haha. nice poem. ;)

cmment back.

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

nice one.. =p

Ganni said...

u can do it Bestie Jenny!

ahehe... just believe in your own capacity, don't aim to be perfect, 'coz you'll never will... just aim to do your best ^_^

and oh btw, with me, you're always perfect bestie! ^_^ ingatz!

-GanNi

♦PongeE♦ said...

bestie: tnx..hehe..ok..ok..just be the best of me..LOL..kwidao..
~numa larga~

Ganni said...

wahaha... thanks! ^_^ sige, man post lang! nyahaha... i'll be waiting! ^_^

~NUMA LARGA~
-GanNi

chixie pixie said...

nice


comment back ^^,

Unknown said...

haha...

nice one s!s..!

enjoy your life..!!